We provide the following services. Please call today for a quote.
- Confirmed Releases and Suspicion of Releases from Petroleum Storage Tanks - taking new cases and existing cases at any stage
- Environmental Phase I Site Assessment Reports that follow the most current ASTM and SBA guidelines, including the All Appropriate Inquiries Rule
- Environmental Phase II Site Assessment Reports that follow the most current ASTM and SBA guidelines - we can special-tailor these to meet your exact needs
- UST/AST/Product Line Piping Removals, we provide the environmental expertise that includes soil / groundwater sampling and completing the appropriate regulatory paperwork
- Site Checks
- Site Investigations
- Hazard Mitigation
- Drafting, Computer-Aided-Design Work
- Air Sampling
- Corrective Action Plans / Remediation Plans - planning and implementation
- State and Local Permits
- Stand Alone Oklahoma Risk-Based Corrective Action (ORBCA) Reports
- Stand Alone Field Work including groundwater and soil sampling, drilling supervision, and site mapping / surveying
- Other - Do you have an out-of-the-ordinary environmental job or need? We may be able to help.
© 2018 Arimar, Inc.