We are proud to showcase Ms. Rachal Roberts, with her strong analytical work ethic and detail-oriented tenacity she is a definite asset. She has a Bachelors and Masters Degree from Oklahoma State University both in geology. Her Master's training was heavily focused on water quality, groundwater flow, UST federal regulations, and environmental risk assessment from various angles, including geology, civil engineering, industrial engineering, and political science. Her thesis research covered 3 risk assessment models including BP RISC and GSI RBCA TIER 2 Tool Kit.
At her 1996 internship with the Oklahoma Corporation Commission Petroleum Storage Tank Division (OCC PSTD) she reviewed countless ISGC reports to collect data for a state-lead study on the quality and timeliness of consulting companies' work; that job gave Rachal a unique perspective on the environmental industry which she then applied to her career in the private sector of environmental consulting. Ms Roberts has worked for such notable companies as A.G.E.S., Summit, NESCO, and Genesis Environmental. Clients have repeatedly requested her expertise with their various needs, making her a consultant of choice.
- No job is too big or too small, and each one is handled with extreme care.
- Each environmental case is kept moving steadily towards closure.
- We pride ourselves with the ability to know your environmental case backwards and forwards. Quiz us for fun, our project managers can always answer the status of your case off the top of their head. None of our cases are forgot about or placed on the back burner. Each client's case is treated as the most important one we have.
- Arimar provides consulting in geology, groundwater, state and federal regulations governing storage tanks, risk assessment, and public relations.
- Arimar is fully insured to provide the best protection for all situations and site visits and follows HAZWOPER guidelines.
- We have an excellent record and are in good standing with the OCC.